Chinese tourists have quickly took over the world. When it comes to vacationing, the Chinese are number 1 in number and even noise. Yes, our Asian brothers have invaded cities across the world to experience foreign beauty and culture. Let’s take a look at some interesting facts about Chinese tourists.
1. The number of overnight stays by Chinese tourists in all German states totalled to 2.03 million.
2. The popular destinations in Germany by Chinese tourists are Bremen, Hannover, Lower Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Potsdam, Berlin, Dresden, Welmar, Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhait, Hesse, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland-Palatinate, Badem Wurttemberg, Nuremberg, Bavaria, Stuttgart, Bamberg, Munich, Konigsee, Zugsppitze, Neuschwanstein, and Heidelberg.
3. Family tours are quite popular among Chinese tourists.
Over half of Chinese Outbound tourists are the post-80s. Thus, family tours with minor children have featured in Chinese Outbound tourism as a way to broaden their horizons. They account for over 56.21% of outbound tourists. While post-70s account for 26.41%. Post-60s and those born before 1960 account for 6.11% of the Chinese tourist population. 11.27% account for the post 90s population.
4. The individual monthly incomes of Chinese outbound tourists are as follows:
800-1300 US dollars account for 24.51% of the population
Less than 800 US dollars account for 17.32% of the population.
USD 1300-1600 account for 17.95%.
USD 1600-2400 account for 17.95% of the population
USD 2400 and above account for 22.6% of the population.
So, it’s a steady mix if I do say so myself.
5. The individual monthly income of tourist traveling to Europe and US is higher than those visiting Japan, South Korea, or South East Asia.
Most group tourist earns less than 1300 USD per month. Becoming a good individual tourist is just like learning autocad, it takes a lot of practice.